Thursday, May 7, 2009

Educational Psychology
Course Contract


List 2-3 specific goals you have for this course.

1. to understand the best ways students learn and the stages of the brain development that help with learning.

2. I will be prepared before every class with questions in the chapters that I don't understand

3. I will stay on task and on time with all assignments.

Describe your weekly preparation plan. Be specific. What will you do each day of the week to prepare for this course.

  • My weekly preparation will be to complete all assignments due that week before class. Also one of my major preperations will to have read the chapters that we will be covering with questions outlined of unclear concepts. Everyday I will either read or review what I have read. Also everyday I will review my schedule to know what is due.

Outline the study strategies that you will use to understand the material.

  • Read objectives in chapter
  • Review my outline to the chapters
  • Review notes in class
  • Review assignments done in class
  • Review chapter outlines one more time

Explain the process you will follow if you do not understand a topic.

  • write out the question I have with the topic and ask in class or after class one on one with the teacher.
  • Research my topic and question other places (ex. Web site) then make sure the answer is correct with the teacher.

Complete the following statement:
I will reach my goals in this course by preparation, pracice, hardwork, diliegence.

No comments:

Post a Comment